September 22, 2012

the night before

Thanks to 2 different friends, who offered to watch our children....Michael and I were able to have 2 dates in one week.  That has not happened since before Nora was born.  So, again, thank you to those who offered!  
A few days ago, my dad gave Michael and me both blessings.  Ever since then, I have felt very confident in myself.  Yes, I am still sad and feel really overwhelmed by everything....but I feel far more at peace with the situation.  Michael has far less fear as well.  It is amazing what a blessing can do.  

I have come up with a few things that will help me to be more optimistic.  One of those things is to find one thing to be grateful for each day.  Yes, there are far more things to be grateful for...but each day I will expound on one item.  

First item I am grateful for will come bright and early tomorrow morning after I have taken Michael to the airport.  I will ask your forgiveness now  if I spell a lot of words wrong.  I will probably have tears in my eyes :)