September 23, 2012

#1

I was going to post as soon as I returned from dropping Michael off at the airport, but I was so exhausted that I just went straight back to bed.  Then Michael called me and told me that they wouldn't let him board the plane.  So, they had to reschedule his whole flight...this time it was going to be flying out of Vegas.  So, I had to rush to go pick him up and take him to the shuttle so he could get to Vegas.  Once again, we said goodbye....then I came home and crashed again.  I am exhausted.  

I have yet to cry about his departure, so I am doing pretty good.  

I will start of my days of gratitude with the #1 thing I am grateful for:  Michael. 
 I don't want to brag, but I feel I have a lot to brag about when it comes to Michael.  He really is a great husband.  He is always so considerate of me and my needs.  He always asks what needs to be done and does it.  He is really good at knowing when I need a break and gives it to me.  He calls just to check up on me and he always asks how I am doing.  

All three of our children are extremely loud and hyper.  I blame Michael for this.  He loves to be silly and he has taught us all to be silly and laugh about life.  He loves to play with his kids and joke with them. There is no one who makes me laugh as much as Michael.  He just plain makes me happy!
Have a good trip Michael, we love you and miss you.