May 12, 2012

craigslist finds

We finally transferred Clark to a big bed.  He was quite attatched to his crib.  It took a few nights of very little sleep, but he now sleeps even better than when he was in his crib.
We had a mattress for him but no actual bed.  So, I have been searching Craigslist to find something cheap but doable. 
I finally came upon a great, cheap bed.  The family had bought it from IKEA a few years back and needed to down size.  So, I lucked out. 
Clark loves his bed.  His room is going to be a baseball theme....but it is hard to find just Baseball stuff without adding other sports into the decor.  We will slowly get there.

After I got Clark a bed, Nora was pretty mad.  She once had a twin bed but after her and Lily jumped on it soooooo much, it cracked.  For a few months she has just been sleeping on mattresses on the floor.  I didn't want to reward her for breaking her own bed.  So, I have been having her sleep on mattresses until I found a decent bed for her.  I found one on Craigslist for 20 bucks.  It probably won't last too long, but I am proud of my find and Nora was exstatic.  I have never seen her so grateful.