May 13, 2012

zippity line

For Mothers day Michael got me a ticket to do the zip line in town.  Down below it doesn't seem too bad.  Once at the top, I was about to throw up.  I did not know I would be so scared.  I LOVE roller coasters and I love doing daring things....so it surprised me how scared I was.
The guys at the top could tell how scared I was so they tried to scare me even more.  As they were setting up my harness they said, "Oh man, I forgot how this hooks on.  I hope I did it right."  Another guy said, "Don't worry, only a few have fallen this week and they didn't get hurt too bad."
Michael filmed me but no pictures were taken of me screaming!
After I was done, Nora was begging to go.  I honestly thought she would back out and be too scared once she got to the top.  I made sure I could get a refund if she decided not to go through with it. 
Michael and I were both surprised when Nora jumped off the edge with no fear and loved every second of it.  We were so proud of her for being so daring!!