October 12, 2012

18, 19, 20

I cannot believe it has been 20 days without Michael.  I am so glad that time has gone by faster than I imagined.  Michael flies home this afternoon.  I can hardly sit still, I am so excited.  
The kids are also excited to see Michael....but they are even more excited to sleep over at their cousins house tonight.  Michael's flight comes in really late....so a sleep over was the easiest way to handle it :)

Michael is still doing really well in school.  He got another 100% on his test today.  He has the highest percentage in his class.  He has 5 more tests to go!  He will do great.  

Since I have skipped a few days of gratitude, I will do three things today.  
I am grateful for parks:
Parks are the best babysitter EVER!

I am grateful for rain:
It's be raining yesterday and today.  
Sometimes it brings me down....
but even on those days, I love to watch it pour. 

I am grateful for music (mostly the invention of Pandora):
I love pushing a simple button and having my taste in music play for as long as I want!