June 5, 2012

young women hike

In preparation for girls camp, we took the Young Women on a hike.  Our girls camp leader decided to do the Red Cliffs hike.  I remembered it being somewhat easy and a lot of fun.  So, I decided to take my girls with me.  I knew they would have fun being with the young women.....and they love hiking and swimming. 

The hike was awesome.  It wasn't too hard and all the Young Women were really helpful with my girls.  Nora and Lily kept their eyes out for any creatures that were on the way.  The only creature they found was a frog that was swimming in one of the ponds at the end of the hike.

We splashed around for a little while in the water....a few young women jumped off the cliffs...we ate lunch and then headed back. 

 I bribed Nora and Lily with a dollar if they would dunk their heads under water. 
Nora was the only one who did it. 

Don't you love hiking in a swim suit? :)