April 17, 2009

Empty Chairs and Empty Tables

We are now moved in to our new house. I love this place. Our bathroom makes me feel like we are staying at a resort on vacation. Having all the extra closet space is my favorite part. I have been able to organize clothes and toys in a very neat manner and I don't feel claustrophobic :)

There is one slight problem, we have a room that is empty. We have never had to have enough furniture for a living room and a family room, so now we are left with an empty room. We have a piano being stored that will eventually make it's way in to our home...and this empty room has a fire place. But I need it to be filled more.

My sister suggested trying out garage sales, so that is what I am going to do. I don't mind finding old furniture and redoing it. So, if anyone sees garage sales around St. George, give me a holler! Or, if anyone knows of a love seat or a lounge chair being sold for decent prices (they need to be pretty darn decent :), let me know as well.

Here are a few pictures of the rooms we do have done:

The office. We didn't need to do much in here.
The shelves and desk were already built in.



We love our kitchen. Much larger and much nicer than before.




The family room is not much different than our old house.