October 28, 2008

Dress Up Fun!

Since Halloween is almost here, we have had a few fun dress up moments.



Here Nora is with some teeth she got at her cousins birthday party. She is actually saying "rawr" in this picture.




I am probably going to be posting a few more pictures of the girls in their actual costumes....but here are a few of them last night. My parents had a neighborhood party that we all dressed up for. We have something planned for every day of the week which equals Lots of Candy!!





Our neighbor loves to show up at our door step in several different costumes. Nora and Lily decided to try out a few pieces of one of the costumes:

"LILY SMASH!"


On another note,
I have changed my hair to a very dark brown.
All three of my sisters and my mom all have darker hair
and my natural hair color is somewhat dark brown.
We will see how long it lasts.