September 17, 2008

Pictures Galore!

I have taken a bunch of pictures the last few weeks. So, instead of having different posts for each set of pictures, I will just make one long post of pictures.



We went to the park this morning....early so it wouldn't be too hot.




































After getting Nora breakfast this morning, I went searching for Lily. This is how I found her:





































More of the park. Nora and Lily both love the swings and the slides.































































Lily will only eat with her hands. She will only eat off of a utensil if it has ice cream on it. So, we are regularly cleaning her face, clothes and high chair. Here she is after eating a peanut butter sandwich:















Here she is offering us some. So nice!



















I was cleaning out the closet on Sunday and found our bubble machine.
The girls played with bubbles before and after church.