August 27, 2008

A day of swimming.

Since I am a lazy mom, I love having a swimming pool in the backyard. The kids are great at playing together and splashing around. We filled the pool up yesterday and I was lucky to get some great shots of them swimming.


Lily has learned that when the camera is taken out, she is supposed to say "Cheese". This is her saying cheese as soon as I came outside with the camera. For Lily it is more like "eeeez!". (btw, we lost Lily's swim suit, so she is wearing an old one of Nora's. It is huge on her and that is why it looks so immodest :)


Nora hates smiling for the camera.
We are lucky if we get her looking at us and smiling at the same time.



Lily wants to be a fish. This is her after she decided she could go under water by herself. After a few seconds of being under water, she got up and then said "eeez" so I could take a picture. She cracks me up!






Nora loves the water as long as it is up to her how much of her gets wet. She rarely gets her hair wet (like her mom) and it is the most horrible thing if someone splashes her.