July 8, 2008

Birthday Party Fun...

Here are a lot of pictures of the party. I think it was a success. At least I had fun! Thanks to my brother Jonny for taking pictures. Thanks to my sister Anne for making the cakes. Thanks to Michael for helping out A LOT!!! Thanks to my family and friends for their gifts and for coming. And thanks to all others who helped out!




Princess Lily:



Princess Nora:





The girls decorated crowns and.....

the boys decorated swords!





Both girls and boys had horse races.




The girls played pin the kiss on the Frog Prince and the boys....




played pin the kiss on the princess . They then resorted to putting their kisses on other kids.



Lily got her own cake. She started out delicately eating it. By the end, she wasn't even using her hands. She just stuck her whole face in it.




Me eating a sandwich. I put this picture here for Michael's benefit. This is the look I give him whenever he has done something wrong (which is NEVER :)





Our favorite boy costume was Micah. He may look like Peter Pan....but he called himself Prince Charming.





Lily enjoyed opening up her presents with the help of Grandma Nuki.





After presents and cake, we had a princess come and read a few stories. The kids were mesmerized.




While waiting for the parents to come pick them up, the kids decorated the cardboard castle Michael and I made. It is still in front of our house, beautifully colored.