October 5, 2012

#13

Once again,  I was awake at 5.  Clark had another rough night and was up early again.  He isn't so much sick anymore as he is really grumpy.  He has had several emotional breakdowns.  Yesterday, during a tantrum, he started yelling at me "I MISS DAD!"  It made me so sad.  It makes me wonder if this is why he is so grumpy.  He probably just doesn't know how to deal with everything! Poor Kid.  Poor Me!

Today I am grateful for the best baseball team in the world (in my opinion).  
I don't realize how much I love baseball until there is a day that has no game.  I look forward to watching games.  The kids enjoy watching with me as well.  Michael and I both celebrated in different cities when the Tigers made it to the playoffs.  I am so grateful that I got into baseball.  I love it....and it is something Michael and I can enjoy together.