April 1, 2012

family tradition

When I was younger, I would always wake up to the smell of cinnamon rolls on conference morning.  My mom would make a variety of them and I would look forward to conference morning even more because I am a sugar addict. 
Since being married, I have tried to continue the tradition.  Michael and I even tried to add to the tradition and invite a few families over before conference started and join us in eating the deliciousness! 
Although we have been slackers in adding the friends to the tradition the last few times, we have still continued it with our own family. 
This morning was no exception.  I actually woke up at a decent time to finish all the preparations. 
We all enjoyed a breakfast together and there was not a single bite of the cinnamon rolls left :)