November 10, 2008

Christmas in the air.

Last Monday for FHE we decided to put up our Christmas decorations. We started on Monday night and finally finished on Saturday night. The pictures do no justice to the colors and the brightness I hoped to show. I am actually pretty excited about how nice everything looks....especially since this is our first house and this is the first time we were able to go all out :)


The front of our house. We started a trend and
now other neighbors are starting to put up their lights.



The stockings were hung by the wall clock with care.
That is as good as we can get without a chimney.




I tried to take a picture of our tree
but the picture really made the tree look horrible.
So, if you want to see our tree, feel free to come over for hot chocolate.
Bring your own hot chocolate.




And my favorite part, The Kneeling Santa. I love this figurine!