May 4, 2008

I love my life as mommy and wife!

Here is my shout out to my wonderful husband. Finding out he has a tumor has been one of the most difficult things for me as his wife. I just want to let him know how much I love and admire him. He is an amazing father. He is a kid in an adults body, so he is the perfect friend for our kids. They both adore him and I don't blame them. (Don't worry, his tumor is benign. As for now, we don't need to do anything major).





Here is my shout out to my kids.
Not only are they cute, but they have fantastic personalities.






Nora likes to play "Super Hero" where she is the super hero and she saves me from "Evil Daddy".
She also likes to play hide 'n' seek. As she looks for me she yells, "Where is that crazy mommy?"
For some reason Nora calls everyone "Flamly" (Family). She sees one person walking down the street and says "Look Mommy a Flamly." We don't know where she got that, but it is pretty funny.





Lily has just learned to say hi. It is the one word she has heard more than any other (even her name). She has also learned to wave hi and to clap her hands at the sound of any excitement in our voices. Our favorite thing she does is her demon voice. She growls really deeply like she is about to attack something.



Our kids are both very loving (they did not get that from me:). Nora is good at giving us hugs and kisses before she goes to "work like Daddy". Lily is a very cuddly baby. She loves to lay her head down on our shoulders and just smile as she lays there. She gives kisses all the time which consist mostly of slobber.



I love being a mom and there is no better time to be grateful for motherhood then around Mother's Day.