June 22, 2009

It started years ago when Michael and I were first dating. I would leave notes on the windows of his car with dry-erase markers. He started to do the same to my car. It didn't stop once we were married. Pictures were drawn, notes were left. Some were serious, most were funny. It evolved to different places. The bathroom mirror, pictures of us, the microwave and oven. Even our flour and sugar canisters have received drawings. My favorite is when there is a picture Michael has drawn on the shower door that I can read as I am taking a shower.

Now, years later, it still continues.....and Michael has passed it on to the children. I guess I am supposed to love having the children occupied by drawing on windows and mirrors, but since I am the one who typically has to clean it off, it has become more of a hassle. Oh well!


Nora's artwork:


Lily's artwork:




Daddy's and Emma's artwork:


Below is Michael's drawing of himself in the bathroom watching me get ready:



The truth is, as annoying as it is to clean it off, I would miss it if it never happened again!